- Reports To: Director, Quality Assurance
- Shift: Days
- Start Date: Immediate
Responsible for assembling reports as well as gathering and documenting data at the direction of the Quality Engineering team. Provide timely responses to customer requests for RMA documentation and inspection data packages. Support the delivery of precision machined components by organizing and reviewing inspection results.
- Create inspection specifications based on customer drawings.
- Review inspection reports and confirm that results meet the customer drawings.
- Assemble data packages and submit through online customer portals.
- Respond to customer RMA requests.
- Support the performance of PPAP trials and document the results.
- Perform stock-sweeps to locate and contain non-conforming parts.
- Support the Quality Engineering team by gathering, summarizing, and documenting data.
- Participate in continuous improvement.
- Organized and precise, having a strong attention to detail.
- Good time management skills, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good written communication skills, the ability to produce clear reports.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Interpret mechanical drawings including Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 and TS16949 quality systems
- Familiarity with Minitab, Syspro and UniPoint software tools
- Understanding of gear geometry tables and gear inspection charts
Educational and Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of a High School Diploma
- College Certificate or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- Three (3) years’ experience in a Quality role preferred.
Interested Candidates should apply directly to email@example.com
Ontario Drive & Gear Limited is committed to complying with Employment Equity, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code throughout the entire employment cycle.
If you require accommodation at any stage in the recruitment process, please let us know.
Committed to Employment Equity