Position: Job Control Coordinator
Reports to: Director – Program Management
Department: Product Management
Location: 3551 Bleams Road, New Hamburg, Ontario
ODG is a manufacturer of precision Gears, Shafts, and Assemblies operating out of a 75,000 sq ft facility in New Hamburg, Ontario. ODG offers a climate-controlled environment, attractive benefits package, and educational assistance for employees.
About the Job:
The Job Control Coordinator ensures the timely and accurate creation, distribution and documentation of work orders while maintaining focus on customer standards throughout all processes of manufacturing.
- Work in compliance with Health & Safety regulations
- Identify the need to create a job package based on Material Requirements Planning (MRP) demands
- Create job packages for the Production floor, including Factory Documentation, Inspection reports, and drawings
- Control the distribution of materials by entering Stock Receipt tags to put material into inventory and allocating material to the correct job
- Assist Product Coordinators in sales order entry, printing packing slips and invoicing
- Maintain the integrity of the Job creation system data
- Manage the data in the Job Creation System, performing periodic updates of critical information
- Interact with Product Coordinators and Program Managers to understand product requirements clearly
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge skills and abilities required.
- Good math skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good attendance record
- Positive attitude
- Team oriented
Employees who do not possess the requirements for the job at the time of hire are expected to attain the skills, knowledge and abilities required, as agreed upon with the hiring manager. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What We Offer
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Pension matching after one year
- Group Health and Wellness Benefits
- Innovative Company Culture
- Adaptive and Responsive Leadership
- Dedication to Positive Change
- Commitment to Social Responsibility
- Climate Controlled Manufacturing Environment
What You Bring
- Desire to challenge yourself and succeed
- Creative thinking and attention to detail
- Commitment to continual improvement
- Health and Safety focused attitude
- Skills and competencies suited to a high energy and fast paced environment
- Equivalent of High School Education
- Post-Secondary Education (degree, diploma or certificate) in Business Management or Economics
- Planning & Logistics background would be an asset
Work Experience Requirements:
- Must have 3 years’ experience in Product Planning
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment is an asset
Equipment: Standard office equipment
Software: Microsoft programs, Internet
- Various environments including office, production areas.
- Normal office environment
$40,000 – $45,000
Interested candidates should apply directly to HR – firstname.lastname@example.org
Ontario Drive & Gear Limited is committed to complying with Employment Equity, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code throughout the entire employment cycle. If you require accommodation at any stage in the recruitment process, please let us know.
Committed to Employment Equity
3551 Bleams Road
New Hamburg, ON N3A 2J1
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.