• Improve performance of company in delivering value to customers
• Estimating, preparation of proposals, and sales.
• Review customer contract, drawings, and specifications, and proposal at start of job.
• Organize and chair internal and customer kickoff meetings and publish minutes.
• Develop detailed schedules for and with engineering, procurement, and manufacturing
and subcontractors to ensure coordination and timely project completion.
• Focus on capacity measures i.e. defining volumes and lead times creating a monthly projection and forecast
• Create a quality assurance plan, and manage inspection program
• Handle all commercial matters affecting contract, cost, or schedule.
• Review progress with responsible parties as often as required to attain schedule.
• Review and confirm that designs are as proposed and satisfy the contract.
• Submit progress reports to the customer, including updated schedule as needed.
• Monitor and control budget allocations, inventory, schedules, and the forecasting of cost deviations.
• Process change requests and change notices.
• Negotiate and write subcontracts, and Purchase Requisitions.
• Monitor subcontracts with Purchasing for compliance with schedules, specifications, and terms.
• Coordinate project start up and commissioning for customer acceptance.
• Confirm customer satisfaction with system performance.
• Prepare listing and proposal for the sale of spare parts.
• Coordinate customer training.
• Manage A/R by liaising with internal team and be accountable for customer collections
• Settle non-conformance and warranty claims.
• Ensure that all work is completed in compliance with quality, safety, and environmental standards, and the work instructions.
• Work in compliance with Health & Safety regulations and ensure team members are following policies and procedures
Bachelor’s degree/Diploma from an accredited institution in; Project Management, or a related field
Work experience required:
5+ years progressive responsibility in managing Value Streams; Product Design, Manufacturing, Installation, and Application. MUST be bilingual (French, English)
Interested candidates should apply directly to email@example.com
Ontario Drive & Gear Limited is committed to complying with Employment Equity, Accessibility for
Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code throughout the entire employment cycle.
If you require accommodation at any stage in the recruitment process, please let us know.