- Set up and operate CNC gear grinder
- Knowledge of gears, terminology and generally accepted grinding practices
- Be able to read complex programming
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Measure and complete First Off and in process inspections to maintain accuracy
- Able to machine and handle gears of high AGMA quality.
- Perform Nital Etch testing
- Any other duties as assigned
Education required: OSSD
Other Education/Certification/Training: Certified General Machinist or Tool and Die, CNC program reading, GD&T
Manufacturing environment, physical demands. Physical activities of the job include:
- Repetitive Motions
- Lifting up to 20 kg
- Use of lifting devices
- Equipment: Kapp, Studer
- Software: Fanuc and/or Siemens controller
Work Experience Requirements:
Experience on a grinder and specific knowledge of accepted machining processes with respect to grinding. Know how to handle finished gears.
- Critical thinking skills
- Independent troubleshooting skills
Ontario Drive & Gear Limited is committed to complying with Employment Equity, Accessibility for
Ontarians with Disabilities Act and the Human Rights Code throughout the entire employment cycle.
If you require accommodation at any stage in the recruitment process, please let us know.
Interested candidates should apply
directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Committed to Employment Equity